Friday 21 March 2014

Foundation Routine

Heeeeey guys. I know I've been a-wall for a week now but it's that time of year where school makes me want to set myself on fire so, you know, some blog shit gets pushed back. On a positive note there are 2 weeks left of class and then an eternity of agonizing stress and pain leading up to exams to look forward to :):):):) Oh, I also booked a trip to Jamaica. So there's that. Yah mon. Anyways I should get to my point now, basically this is my regular foundation routine. I do things a little bit differently when I go out so I can film that for you as well if you guys want. I do not by any means wear this much face makeup everyday, or even use these exact same products everyday (cause I have ALOT of shit, I like to mix it up) but this is just what I've been liking lately on a day-to-day basis.

Here are the products I used (some are missing, I for some reason like to toss my shit around everywhere and couldn't find a few things but you get the jist - god, I suck) :


Products used: 
E.L.F Mineral Face Primer
Illamasqua Skin Base in '4.5'
 6 Pan Contour Palette (You can literally find this anywhere online)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in 'Auburn'
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in 'Auburn'
Nars Laguna Bronzer 
MAC Peaches Blush
MAC Nightmoth Lip Pencil
MAC Diva Lipstick 
MAC Haute and Naughty Mascara in Black
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
Products not pictured here because I'm an asshat: 
Dior Diorshow Mascara in Black
MAC Pearlmatte Face Powder in 'In For a Treat' (LE)

Aren't my pictures so ~arsty~ ? I feel like a real guru now. I took a few photos the day I filmed but it was cloudy and ugly out so the lighting isn't the greatest. Luckily I did this exact look the day before just to practice filming so I took a few photos that day too. Here's my face ya'll:




Yeah. Illamasqua skin base is the tits. 
Hope you guys liked this tutorial and subscribe to my yt if you haven't already :) have a good weekend everybody!


0 comments:

Post a Comment