Thursday 25 September 2014

GRWM - Clubbing Makeup - Smokey Cat Eye Tutorial

Heeeeey. Another overdue blog post! Sorry guys, I have a life, hard to believe but true. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Anyways I filmed this the other night before going out so the lighting isn't the greatest. I also edited this amidst a studying frenzy so there are a few mishaps. Whatever, love me or leave me alone am i rite. Anyways I hope you enjoy the video and pleeeeease give it  thumbs up if you did! Thanks everyone!

Here are some photos of my face:








PRODUCTS USED:
Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion
ELF Mineral Face Primer
Maybelline Dream Wonder Liquid Touch Foundation in "Sandy Beige"
Nars Pro Prime Eye Primer 
Anastasia Dip Brow in Medium Brown
Mac Orb
Mac Samoa Silk 
Saucebox Etude Palette - Shades Caramel, Toffee & Biscotti 
Glamour Doll Eyes 'Flaunt' 
Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Topaz
Mac Blacktrack Fluidline 
Some random lashes i bought at imats 
Nars Radient Creamy Concealer in 'Custard'
Essence Cover Stick in Light
NYC Sunny Bronzer
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit 
Kat Von D Blush in 'Wish' 
Nars Albatross 
Mac Whirl Lipliner 
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in '104'
Ben Nye Final Seal Setting Spray

1 comment:

  1. I know this is about clubbing makeup, but can we talk about how gorgeous your hair is as well? Lol, like seriously, I would be the happiest person ever if you did a tutorial for it.

    ReplyDelete