Saturday 12 April 2014

Up in Satin Taupe - Taupe Smokey Eye and Coral Lip Tutorial

Heeey everybody. So I really should be studying but I took a break to film this baby for you guys. I've been rocking this look since the 10th grade it's something I always go back to so I thought I'd share! Satin Taupe is a really versatile Mac eyeshadow so if you're in the market for some now shades check it out :) Thanks for watching ya'll. As usual I included some photos so you can get a better look at the look (lol) and video's at the bottom of this post.



List of Products Used:
Laura Mercier Hydrating Face Primer
Mac Mineralize Foundation in NW20
Mac Soft Ocre Paint Pot
Mac Wedge Eyeshadow
Marcelle Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow & Liner in Taupe du Jour
Mac Satin Taupe Eyeshadow
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Tender Caramel
Mac Concrete Eyeshadow
Too Faced Naked Eye Palette - shade Like a Virgin used
Essence Superfine Eyeliner Pen in Black
Essence Stays No Matter What Waterproof Eyepencil in Brown
Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara in Black
Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder in No40
Essence Kalinka Beauty Blush in East Side Story
Maybelline Vivid's Lipstick in Shocking Coral




0 comments:

Post a Comment