Saturday 5 April 2014

March Favourites :)

Hey guys! Sorry for the little hiatus. School's been hectic and I spilled a huge bottle of water all over my laptop >.< but it seems to be working fine now SO I decided to film my monthly favourites of March for you. I'm not sure yet if I'll be doing this every month but yeah. Apparently everything is "absolutely phenomenal", so I apologize in advance for the lack of vocabulary. Shame on me, english major and all. Here are all the products I've been loving this month:

Starting from the left of the picture (my left...our left?), 
NYC Expert Last Lip Colour in "Smooch" 
Elf Luscious Liquid Lipstick in "Perfect Pink"
Elf Mineral Face Primer 
Dr Bronners Fair Trade Soap in "Unscented/Baby Mild" 
MAC Lipglass in "Pink Lemonade"
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette 
Mac blush in "Peaches"
Illamasqua Skinbase Foundation in the shade S.B. 4.5 
Lush Let The Good Times Roll Face and Body Cleanser 
Elf Lip Exfoliator 
Rimmel Natural Bronzer in "Sun Bronze"

Products mentioned not featured in this post because I used them after and god knows where I put them:
Coconut Oil
St Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon and Mandarin Orange Scrub
MAC Haute and Naughty Mascara in "Black"

It occurred to me that I never mentioned exactly how I use the coconut oil when taking off my makeup. First I dampen my face with warm water (WARM not scolding hot and not cold because the coconut oil wont move around like you want it to if it's too cold) just to break up some of the makeup initially. Then i take about a nickel sized amount of the coconut oil in my hands and basically gently "rub my eyes" (I say this verrrrry loosely cause I know a lot of people worry about wrinkles and stuff and you shouldn't be rubbing your eyes until you see stars.) The coconut oil is very emollient so you shouldn't need to work too hard to break up any of that eye makeup. Then I just rub it all over my face really and you might be all black from your mascara smeared all over your cheeks but it's cool we'll deal with that. After you might notice your vision is a little foggy but it's temporary and will go away after you use a cleanser. I've just been using a simple olay cleanser lately so I take a little but of that and basically use it to "clean up" all the broken down makeup the coconut oil has done most of the work for us. And then yeah just moisturize/tone as normal. If you want a more detailed post on different uses for coconut oil please let me know in the comments section! 

Hope you enjoy the video and please don't forget to subscribe and gives me a thumbs up if you like it! Thanks everyone and i'll see ya'll later. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment