Monday 28 April 2014

Smells like Leen Spirit - 90s Grunge Makeup Tutorial


"SMELLS LIKE THE ONLY NIRVANA SONG YOU KNOW"
Lmao honestly these lame titles always get me man. I'm honestly a dad. Aaaaaanyways I'm back with another tutorial for you guys. I know most of you probably just go watch the videos on youtube, so what's the point in blabbing away on here? It's professional, dear. Plus I take all these fancy photos of my face for you to stare at.

Here are all (most) of the products I used. Forgive me, I have scrambled eggs for brains and I misplace things a lot, but you get the jist of it.  

Products Used in this Video:
Illamasqua Skinbase in SB 4.5
Nars Proprime Eye Base
Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NW 20
Essence Eyebrow Pencil in Brown
Mac Eyeshadow in Soft Brown
Mac Eyeshadow in Swiss Chocolate
Mac Eyeshadow in Brownscript
Mac Eyeshadow in Embark
Essence Stay No Matter What Liner in Brown
Maybelline Falsies Big Eyes Mascara in Black
Eve Pearl Dual Salmon Concealer in Fair/Light
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light Plus
Mac Blush in Harmony
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Sandalwood Beige
Mac Lipstick in Honey Love 

 

Some selfies in natural light. This look is one of my absolute favs. My hair is looking pretty 90s too with the hair salon blow-out I'm rocking. I think this look is pretty wearable and yet still something a little bit different than your everyday, run of the mill neutral eye. Give me a shout if you try it out, I'd love to see your renditions!

Have a great week you beautiful babies, thanks for tuning in again and until next time xoxo (careful A, i've been watching too much gossip girl)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! You look like you just hopped off of the set of 90210. Also, I officially need that lipstick now.

    ReplyDelete